Thursday 27 September 2012

marvelous Muuto

Found here.

Every now and then I get extremely frustrated with our tiny and fairly plain kitchen, with an ancient fridge and a possibly even older stove that is getting a bit too unpredictable for my taste. When these frustrations kick in, I dream of one day having a huge kitchen, with modern appliances and room for lots of friends to hang out with us while we cook for them. I would love to get a cluster of these lovely Little My pendants, to hang over the big table below, and get a bunch of chairs in different colours. Either style is fine by me, as far as modern chairs go I actually like all of these. Everything comes from New Nordic design company Muuto, meaning ‘perspective’ in Finnish.




Found here.


Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

1 comment: