Friday 4 May 2012

Ugglebo Clogs

Found here.

Swedish brand Ugglebo Clogs started in 1965 and has been making handmade, high quality clogs ever since. Weirdly enough I only just discovered their existence now, via American magazine Bust! Well, I haven’t really been that interested in wearing clogs again until a couple of years ago when I bought my first pair of Swedish Hasbeens, at a supersale price. See, I did wear clogs quite often as a kid, that’s what a lot of Swedish kids did in the 70’s and 80’s, it’s just that back then it was not seen as fashionable at all. Quite the opposite. It’s taken me a long time to accept the fact that clogs can be both really pretty and actually comfortable. I’m really loving these models from Ugglebo, which means owl’s nest by the way, especially the first ones.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

No comments: