Thursday 26 April 2012

Coralie Bickford-Smith does it again! Particularly Pretty Penguins pt. 100?


It’s been way too long since I did an admiring post about Penguin Classics, so here’s a really picture heavy one to make up for it! Penguin is launching a new series of classics called Penguin English Library, and they have once again – and rightly so – trusted the wildly talented Coralie Bickford-Smith to do the design of the covers. To say I love the end result would be the understatement of the year, so I won’t. There’s too much left of the year for that. And yet again I want to make a wallpaper with Penguin Classics covers, why are they not hearing my wish for that? Well I guess it’s good to have something left to wish for ...














1 comment:

maggie said...

Hi. I don't even know if you even still use your blog, but could you tell me if the size font is very small or is just normal. I'm sorry for bothering. And thank you.