Thursday 24 November 2011

Sägen porcelain jewellery


Sägen is a Swedish designer of vintage porcelain jewellery that makes really dreamy pieces. I have seen her things in stores for years, but so far I have never been able to decide which of all the wonderful things I should make mine. There’s just too much to choose from! This is just a tiny selection of everything that appeal mostly to me this Thursday in November, be sure to check out the whole store for more eye candy. Cherry Blossom necklace above.


Red and white rose necklace.


Maxim necklace. Original porcelain designed in 1969 by Stig Lindberg, one of Sweden’s most important designers in the 20th century. If you’re curious to see how the original cups and saucers look, check this Japanese auction site.


Salix necklace. Original porcelain also designed by Stig Lindberg in 1954.


Gretchen earrings, English porcelain.


Faye necklace.


Petal Pink earrings. This new design (i.e. not vintage porcelain) also comes in brown.



Yoko necklace, inspired by Japanese cherry blossoms. This is not made from vintage porcelain, but this design might be my favorite as of right now. I just love it!



Yoko earrings. These come rather high up on my Christmas wish list, in case anyone was wondering (hint, hint).

No comments: