Friday 11 November 2011

wear that book


Happy 11.11.11. everyone! Here’s a new little collection of book-dress-combos to feast your eyes on before the weekend starts. As usual I have big plans for all the things I should get done the next two days: Portrait Project and Package Project are just two of many I’m excited to get started on since I now have got my partners for them.



Am also preparing for a little giveaway here since I thought it’d be nice to celebrate my 300 post coming up next week, so stay tuned for more details on that.



If this wasn’t enough, we’re also hoping to finally take a trip to IKEA on Sunday to get some more stuff for the home restyling, and also some Christmas stuff for the family down South.



Best get to bed early tonight to restore some energy before all this ... All the dresses are from Modcloth and all the books are from Penguin Classics.

No comments: