Monday 30 July 2012

70’s inspiration from Etsy

Found here.

I’m gonna kick off this week with some lovely 1970’s inspiration from Etsy, since that’s the kind of mood I’m in right no. Sometimes I just can’t get enough of ruffles, platforms, clogs, folklore embroideries, printed highwaisted cotton skirts, halternecked maxi dresses, and whatnot! With my hair having grown out to be quite long now, I just wanna put these clothes on, get my guitar and join First Aid Kit on tour. Since that is not likely to happen anytime soon, I will at least put something similiar on, leave my guitar at home, and go see Emmylou Harris on Saturday. Not too shabby that, not one bit. Saturday cannot come soon enough.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your 70s inspiration finds! thanks so much for sharing my Platforms! Great summer finds!

Vintage Love,

Hannah

Manic Vintage