Wednesday 11 July 2012

Jessica Hische is a genius, pt. 1


Every now and then I stumble upon an artist who is so talented and brilliant I just want to live inside their portfolios. Now it has happened again. Jessica Hische is simply a too amazing artist to capture in just the one post, so there will be more. I will start with this gorgeous classic book series from Barnes & Noble. Being a bookish person I am of course grateful of the existence of classics for all sorts of reasons, but a major part these days is that designers seems to get very inspired by them. I am forever grateful for that. So thank you Ms. Brontë, Mr Wilde, Ms Austen and the rest of you. And most of all: thank you Jessica Hische for following your creative dreams all the way.












All pictures belong to Jessica Hische.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What site can I go to to print out the PDF of these book covers?