Tuesday 10 July 2012

Molly Jacques’ amazing letters


Via this Design*Sponge Sneak Peak post I found the very talented American artist Molly Jacques today. She is a classically trained illustrator, but it is as a calligrapher and handletterer she impresses me greatly. And as much as I do love my job as head of productions and designs in book publishing, this would be my second dream job: calligrapher and handletterer (if that is even a word?). Since changing my carrier isn’t something I was planning to do this particular summer, I am however feeling very inspired to getting some new pens (any excuse to get new pens is a good excuse!) and doing some good old lettering again. Or maybe even getting a chalkboard during our next planned IKEA trip!









All pictures belong to Molly Jacques.

No comments: