Saturday 18 December 2010

more Korean cuties


Hello, I'm the cutest woven tag you've ever seen. For real. Have you ever seen a woven tag cuter than me? I didn't think so. I'm Korean, and I sit inside a tote bag, and with my parachute I've travelled all the way from Korea to Sweden. It was a long journey, but I'm glad I made it and I'm certain I'll have a good life here.




Okay, so among the Korean gifts my father's wife gave me was also this super cute tote bag. I love the sort of surprised look of the birds, and the colours are just perfect. It's slightly padded which makes it a bit more sturdy than most tote bags, and I also like that it closes with a button.




For now this is my new favorite bag, and it goes everywhere I go.



And check out the magic – it's reversible! And just as cute on the other side, with matryoshka dolls. I've seen so many prints with these kinds of dolls lately, seems to be a trend. Well I don't mind it one bit, bring them on. (Can you see the pretty pretty tag next to the pocket by the way?)




I used to have a real Russian matryoshka when I was little. I wonder what happened to it, because I don't have it now, and I don't think it's still at my mum's house.




Okay, so this is the logo for the Korean company that made the bag, Dorocshop. They have a website as you can see, with other really lovely bags and some scarves, but with all the information in Korean I don't really know much about anything. So I'm happy I've got this bag for now, it will be with me for a long long time.

No comments: