Sunday 6 February 2011

sit on it


Every once in a while I start planning to buy a new couch. The couches I've had so far, three in total, have all been handed down to me from family or friends moving or getting rid of them. I'm very grateful for that of course, but sometimes I feel like it's time to invest in a new one even so. The thing is though, that I really don't like modern couches, they're so big and bulky. Maybe they're comfortable, but I'll take design over comfort when it comes to furniture. I've been browsing online and found these two gorgeous 60's retro couches at Mio.



I don't know why, but I've got a serious thing for these kinds of legs on furniture. I also really both these colours, the light grey and light olive, they would both fit in very nicely in our home. They don't come cheap, but they're not the most expensive ones either. And since I never had to pay for more than transportation for my previous one, you could say I've been saving up for a new one since I moved away from home. Which is a long long time ago. I guess we'll have to go to a Mio store and try them out.

No comments: