Saturday 7 August 2010

vacation, or shopping elsewhere


In case anyone's wondering, I'm on vacation, taking a little tour to family and friends in the southern parts of Sweden. So far it's been both busy and relaxing, and to tell you the truth I'm not really a lying-around-in-a-hammock-doing-nothing kind of girl anyway. I like visiting, seeing people I don't get to see that often, and other than that pretty much do the same things I would normally do. Right now I'm on the southern tip of Sweden, in Ystad, where my father lives with his wife and my youngest brother. I've mentioned the party I'm going to, and that will take place tonight in this beautiful old water tower, that's now rebuilt into apartments. Very much looking forward to it, and since it starts in two and a half hour, I'm gonna start getting dolled up in a little bit. I've taken loads of pictures, suddenly developed an obsession with nice old wooden doors the other day, you'll find them here eventually, and might think I've gone a bit mad. Could be. Also made some excellent finds, that I didn't have time to take pictures of yet, since I was busy photographing doors. But I'm particularly happy about most things actually, as it should be.

No comments: