Monday 17 October 2011

dreamy dresses from Mrs Pomeranz


The Etsy store Mrs Pomeranz that make custom made vintage style dresses have added some new very dreamy designs, for anyone with excellent taste and a rather big bank account. As I have just invested in this winter’s much needed vacation in Durban, South Africa, I shall not be investing in one of these. But I sure can dream about it! Shirtwaist cotton dress is first on the list.



Shirtwaist tartan cotton dress is on top of the list. I just love this one!



Checkered shirtwaist woolen dress would be just perfect for any winter closet, but especially mine.



There are a few really pretty coats also, this one is a checkered 1920’s inspired lovely creation.



And lastly a gorgeous green 1940’s inspired coat that totally would complete my winter wardrobe, in case anyone was wondering. I don’t know if it’s a good or a bad thing to start the week lusting over such unobtainable objects. I guess we shall have to wait and see.

No comments: