Thursday 20 October 2011

Orla Kiely goodies


I was inside an Orla Kiely store when visiting London in April, and loved everything but felt a bit intimidated by the prices. I would never spend that much money on clothes or accessories. But here I can at least afford to admire some of their new dresses, that are really quite something. Maybe H&M could make some cheaper copies, or would that be unethical? The Wool Check Dress is my favorite of the bunch. Simplicity at it’s best.



Garden Bird Fairisle Dress is pretty amazing too.



Printed Silk Crepe Collar Dress with peacocks! Available with long sleeves too.



Birdie Wool Jacquard Panel Dress in turquoise.



Wool Jersey Double Pocket Dress in charcoal.



Wool Jersey Collar Dress
in olive.



There are some rather gorgeous coats too, but I just wanted to share this supercute raincoat to round things off.

No comments: