Sunday 6 March 2011

fine flowers


Last week just rushed by and I'm happy it's over because it was way too busy for my taste. I had a lot of fun too, but I prefer my fun things to be a bit spread out, not stacked like this. Anyways, the best thing that happened was seeing The National live again. It was truly lovely and just confirmed how much I love them. Spring is very slowly approaching, too slowly for my taste, and I decided to bring a big bunch of tulips home on Friday. We had some guests later that night and they brought even more tulips and some gorgeous peonies too, so I had a little flower photo shoot to capture the abundance.
























I actually don't have that much else to say, I'm a bit too exhausted after this week. I'm hoping next week will slow down a little bit at least, but you never know. As long as the flowers stay pretty and the sun keeps shining so that the snow keeps melting, I'll make it.

No comments: