Thursday 4 March 2010

font me, please


Okay, I'll admit I say "this is one of my favorite things" or "I love this more than anything" A LOT, but please don't hold it against me. Letters have always been one of the things I've been most enthusiastic about in life. I would say since I was about 5-6 years old, and became aware of longhand writing, particularly my grandmother's. It was the most beautiful writing I'd ever seen, and I made her teach me how to write my name like that. That was the beginning of a life long obsession with handwriting. Later on I started to appreciate fonts too, and as much as I love vintage clothes, I also prefer vintage letters. Today I've found this amazing place, where all the fonts are from: House Industries. I'm awestruck, really. I wish I had lots and lots of money to spend on fonts, and that I could wear them as clothes.





ps. I would also really like to meet these Rodeo Clowns from Sweden? Where are they?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maternal or paternal grandmother?

Jenny Kellerman Pillay said...

Paternal grandmother.