Tuesday 30 March 2010

apron dress for tropical heat


Living in a tropical climate as I am now, it's important to wear as little as possible while still feeling comfortable. Cotton apron dresses are excellent for just that! It leaves my back mostly bare (remember sunblock!), and it's got a good length just below my knees. Of course a strapless bra is vital to any halterneck outfit, at least in my opinion. This dress is from Emmaus, maybe 4 years ago. Just as I was leaving the store, I saw the pretty fabric sticking out of a sale box where everything cost 20 kronor. I grabbed it immediately and didn't even find out it was a dress until I got home, and was very happy to see it also fit perfectly. It's been one of my favorite summer dresses ever since.


1 comment:

Linda said...

It's absolutely beautiful!