Friday 12 March 2010

heading south again


Tomorrow I'm off to my other home again. Just looking at these pics from my first visit I realise how much I've missed Durban. The Indian Ocean. The amazing trees, that I just fall in love with every time I see them! Some streets are like tunnels of lilac blossoms, so beautiful. I miss going to Bangladesh market on Saturday mornings to buy fresh veggies and pirate dvds.



I miss the ice coffee at Café Bacio on Florida Road, and the falafel wrap at the NSA Gallery, not to mention their incredible gift shop. I miss Beanbag Bohemia, and the awesome dolphin show in Ushaka.



But from Sunday I don't have to miss it anymore, cos I'll be there again and do all those things. I'll get to drive those rollercoaster streets to the university again. And on the way I've got a mission: trying to find the Clarks shop at Heathrow airport and buy a pair of shoes I'm completely in love with! I'm also hoping for a similarly great selection of movies to choose from as the last time I went. So the next time you hear from me, I'll be somewhere else, but still here.

1 comment:

Saga said...

I miss going to conserts with you already...!